Caves House Heritage Building

Overview

Caves House Hotel Yallingup has been the resident watering hole for locals and visitors alike since 1904.

In Detail

Caves House Hotel Yallingup has been the resident watering hole for locals and visitors alike since 1904.  Originally built in 1903 by the Government of Western Australia, it provided accommodation for visitors to the newly opened caves nearby. 

In the early days visitors’ were transported to the hotel by horse and buggy from Busselton and has been a favoured honeymoon destination for over 100 years.

Refurbished in 2008, Caves House Hotel Yallingup won the Heritage Council Award for outstanding conservation and/or interpretation of a place listed in the State Register of Heritage Places.