Cancer Council is connecting with the community in the hope of a future without cancer.
There’s every chance that you or someone close to you will be affected by cancer. In fact, one in two Australians will hear the words “You have cancer” before the age of 85. Cancer Council is connecting with the community in the hope of a future without cancer. It is our mission to minimise the incidence and impact of cancer in Western Australia through advocacy, research, education and providing people affected by cancer with support to enhance their quality of life. Cancer Council WA relies on community support to achieve this mission, and each dollar raised makes a real difference in helping us fight this disease.
How we can help:
• Helpline – talk to a trained cancer nurse
• Accommodation for regional patients in Perth
• Practical and Financial Assistance
• Life Now Exercise, Yoga and Meditation classes
• Emotional support and counseling services
• Regional support close to home
• Lymphoedema Management Service
• Wig Service
• Healthy Lifestyle Education
• Volunteer engagement
• Cancer Research Funding
• Cancer prevention such as SunSmart or healthy eating campaigns