An affordable indulgence in a 41/2 star quality two-storey home including delicious gourmet breakfast, wireless broadband access, guest computer / free internet; on-site parking. Stroll to the beach, exquisite bays, local cafes.
An affordable indulgence for holiday or business travellers in a boutique bed and breakfast — 4½ star rating.
Trigg Retreat Bed and Breakfast provides spacious and tastefully furnished ensuite rooms set in a modern, two-storey home in coastal Perth, Western Australia. Each air-conditioned room has an ensuite bathroom, luxurious queen size or twin single beds, walk-in robe, TV, DVD with extensive selection of DVDs to choose from, fridge and tea/coffee facilities and a bedside treat.
A delicious gourmet continental breakfast is included in the tariff, or an enticing hot selection is available each day, please see the menu for details.
'Just a stroll to the beach'. The magnificent West Australian coastline stretches as far as the eye can see. Views of the white sands and the crystal clear blue ocean will take your breath away. This coastal strip caters for everyone - walking and bike riding paths, surfing, safe swimming beaches and bays and enticing places to eat.
Trigg Retreat is the perfect base for your relaxing Western Australian holiday or business trip. Only minutes from
* popular Perth beaches such as Trigg, Scarborough, City Beach and Sorrento
* beachside cafes - walking distance from the house
* fascinating Hillarys Marina/Sorrento Quay. From the marina catch a ferry to idyllic Rottnest Island, enjoy a whale watching tour, or view the underwater aquarium at AQWA.
* Karrinyup shopping complex (boutiques, eateries, major department stores)
* An excellent public golf course
* Just 15 minutes drive to Perth, Western Australia's capital city, or catch the bus from outside the house.
* 30 minutes direct route to airport (end of our street, turn right and keep driving straight - North Beach Road changes name to Reid Highway, changes to Tonkin Highway and airports both domestic and international off this.
Each of the 4 bedrooms is tastefully furnished providing a relaxing ambience in an aesthetically pleasing environment. There is a choice of 3 queen size bedrooms or a room with two king size single beds.
Facilities provided in each of the rooms include:
* Ensuite bathroom with overhead heater and fan
* Luxurious bed/s and bedside lighting
* Air-conditioning (reverse cycle for cooling and heating)
* Colour television with remote control
* DVD player with extensive range of DVD's to choose from
* Fridge, tea/coffee facilities
* A daily bedside treat
* Ironing board and iron
* Electric blankets
* Comfortable sitting chairs
* Clock Radio
* Additional blanket in the robe
* Current copies of magazines
* Carpeted floors for comfort and quiet
* A main window and a highlight window to ensure a bright, airy feel
Start the morning in anticipation of 'what you will choose from the menu'! A gourmet continental breakfast provides fruits, juices, cereals, yoghurt, toast, croissants, tea and coffee.
Choosing from the hot selection won't be easy as they are all mouth wateringly delicious for those who choose the option. A menu offering a range of hot dishes each morning could include any of the following:
* The Works - bacon, eggs, chipolatas, tomatoes, mushrooms, and toast
* Scrambled eggs and smoked salmon
* Lemon and banana pancakes topped with berries
* Eggs Benedict
* Fried, poached or scrambled eggs with bacon & tomato
* Egg Cup egg & toast
* Pumpkin and asparagus frittata
* Tomato and mushroom tart
Guest room/dining room
Breakfast is served in the downstairs guest room/dining room or in the garden courtyard from 7.00-9.00am daily or at a preferred time by arrangement. After breakfast, these areas are available for your use all day/evening. Enjoy using these facilities at other times to read newspapers or magazines; play cards or a board game; listen to music or to relax with a glass of wine in the evening. Glassware, crockery, cutlery and board games/cards are provided. Guest areas are quite separate from the family facilities.
Wireless broadband access is available throught the premises. A computer alcove provides you with access to a computer and FREE INTERNET USE. Printer and facsimile facilities available upon request.
Explore Surrounding Areas: Perth Region > Perth > Northern Suburbs > Trigg