At Youth Futures we are driven by the belief that all young people matter, regardless of the circumstances they find themselves in.
Each year our passionate team work with some of WA's most at-risk young people, providing them with the skills, opportunities and support they need to break the cycle of disadvantage. Our services include;
* Accommodation & Support for young people experiencing homelessness
* Education programs for disengaged young people and early school leavers
* Emergency Relief (food, toiletries and public transport passes for young people experiencing financial stress)
* Outreach Support (providing street present young people with information on mental health, drugs and alcohol, education and safe sex)
* Case Management (empowering young people to address their underlying issues and helping them plan for a better future).
* Drug Education and Support