GIANT HEDGE MAZE on 5 ha of stunning landscaped gardens, playground, free gas barbeque, sheltered picnic areas, games and puzzles.
Our Amazing maze was planted in 1994. Since then gardens have been planted, rock walls erected, a pond completed, cafe, formal paths, other mazes and puzzles and a playground have been established.
Something for everyone in our Family Friendly venue. The park area is approx 5 ha. There are several mazes; the main hedge (Leighton’s Green) has 1.5 km of pathways and encompasses 1/2 ha of land.
• free gas barbeques
• shaded picnic area and tables
• more mazes, ground puzzels and games - noughts and crosses, hopscotch, bocce, quoits
• outdoor table puzzels - snakes and ladders, chess, draughts and more...
• cafe - 5 Sense Coffee, Simmo's icecream, BBQ packs for sale
• landscaped gardens for relaxation
5ha of stunning gardens with proteas, camellias, hibisus, native - too many varieties to name with something in flower all year round and birds and butterflies abundant.
All paths have been designed for easy wheelchair access. Due to a potential fire risk we have a non smoking policy on our property. Sorry, no dogs.
Spacious café with great food & coffee overlooking maze and gardens, wheelchair accessible, parties & gift vouchers available. Open daily
Explore Surrounding Areas: South West > Margaret River Wine Region > Margaret River Central > Margaret River Town