Join the ART ON THE MOVE team and board members with current touring artist Miik Green at our 2018 Touring Exhibition Program Information Evening on August 23, 6pm at Moana Project Space.
2018 TOURING EXHIBITION PROGRAM INFORMATION EVENING
Join the ART ON THE MOVE team and board members with current touring artist Miik Green to learn more about our 2018 Touring Exhibition Program and chat to us about your exhibitions.
What: 2018 Touring Exhibition Program - Information Evening
When: Wednesday August 23, 2017
Time: 6pm - 8pm
Where: Moana Project Space, 1st Floor, 618 Hay Street, Perth WA
RSVP: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or
RSVP to the Facebook Event here.
Expressions of Interest for our 2018 Touring Exhibition Program will open Wednesday August 23 at 6pm, so come along and find out all you need to know about touring your exhibition!
ABOUT OUR TOURING EXHIBITION PROGRAM
- ART ON THE MOVE aims to support two new exhibitions every year to add to our Touring Exhibition Program;
- Each exhibition tours for 30 months, travelling to venues and communities across WA and interstate;
- ART ON THE MOVE takes on the role of Tour Manager to coordinate and manage all aspects of the exhibition, this covers artist/curator fees, marketing and promotion, education, community engagement, tour management, production and logistics, and ongoing support throughout the tour;
- In 2016, ART ON THE MOVE represented 285 artists within our exhibition touring program, touring 14 exhibitions across 44,961 kms, visited by 47,222 people.
HOW DO I APPLY?
- Expressions of Interest for ART ON THE MOVE's Touring Exhibition Program will open Wednesday August 23 at 6pm until September 13 at 4pm;
- Applicants will be asked to apply online through a simple Google Form and submit to ART ON THE MOVE;
- Applications close on September 13 at 4pm;
- Expressions of Interest will be assessed by ART ON THE MOVE and shortlisted applicants will be invited to submit a second round application in September 2017;
- Second round applicants will be assessed by a panel of staff and board members, and external assessors;
- Applicants will be notified of the final outcome in December 2017;
- Tours will commence in July 2018 (approx.).
For more information check out our website!
Explore Surrounding Areas: Perth Region > Perth > Northern Suburbs > Malaga