Enjoy tasty prison themed ‘gruel and grub’ at the Convict Café, located inside the awesome surrounds of the Fremantle Prison Gatehouse.
The Convict Café is located in the Gatehouse of Fremantle Prison, one of Western Australia’s most significant cultural attractions.
Open from 10am to 5pm daily and Wednesday and Friday evenings, the Café offers tea and coffee, cakes, light lunches, meals ice creams and refreshments.
The cafe’s food and service compliments the high quality of other products and services currently delivered by Fremantle Prison, and is a great addition to Fremantle’s famous cafe options.
The Convict Café is a fantastic location for your next function and can be booked for exclusive breakfasts, private dinners or cocktails parties.
The Café can provide a package to suit your individual preferences and dietary requirements, including:
• Breakfast options
• Morning Tea
• Afternoon High Tea
• Sandwich Platters
• Fruit Platters
• Lunch Packages
• Hot and Cold Cocktail Platters
• Torchlight Tour Dinners (Wed and Fri)
• Exclusive Dinners
Fremantle Prison Catering
Fremantle Prison is an amazing venue for a memorable function or event. In addition to the Convict Café the Prison offers a unique range of venue spaces including:
• The Main Cell Block – one of the most spectacular function venues on Perth
• The Commissariat – two stylish interconnecting limestone walled underground rooms
• Special Handling Unit – a modern meeting room with breakout space
• East Workshops – the perfect venue for larger presentation and awards nights
• Prison Yards – a unique open air space
The Café provides delicious catering packages for functions or events inside Fremantle Prison as well as other local venues. (Please note bookings for functions inside Fremantle Prison must be made directly through Fremantle Prison, call 9336 9205.)
Explore Surrounding Areas: Perth & Surrounds > Perth > Fremantle > Fremantle