Location, location, location... Just a 2 minute walk to the pristine waters of the Bay, Dunsborough town centre shopping, arts, crafts, galleries and golf. Bay Village Resort & Spa is a 3 hour drive south from Perth and provides a range of accommodation styles.
Bay Village Resort & Spa Dunsborough, a 3 hour drive south of Perth, offers one of Australia's most unique and safe regional holiday experiences, located right in the hub of Dunsborough, a friendly, relaxed seaside holiday town in the ever-popular South West "playground" of Western Australia. Dunsborough, nestled into the curving coastline of beautiful Geographe Bay, is situated in the heart of the world-renowned premium Margaret River wine-growing region which boasts more than 100 vineyards spotted over pristine coast, bushland and Karri forests.
Only a few minutes drive to Dunsborough Lakes Golf Course and surrounded by the Margaret River Wine Region wineries and galleries, the resort is nestled in some of the most scenic coast line in the South West.
Beautiful Meelup Beach & Meelup Regional Park is only a 5 minute drive offering numerous walking trails, including to a whale lookout.
Visitors can choose to swim in the crystal waters of the bay, snorkel or dive on the Swan Ship, surf at world renowned beaches such as Yallingup, fossick in rock pools or picnic at scenic bays offering gas barbeques, as well as fish for salmon, herring and many other local species.
Facilities to complement the extensive accommodation styles include:
• Bay Day Spa
• Malt Market Bar + Kitchen (Open Monday-Friday from 4pm and 12noon Saturdays and Sundays). A great selection of boutique beers, local wines and other beverages and bistro style fare available
• Indoor heated pool & pool spa with outdoor deck area adjoining
• Reverse cycle air conditioning to all units. Some villas have ocean glimpses
• FREE in-house movies
• Children’s playground
• Laundry facilities include washer and dryer in villas & apartments, with washer only to cottages and chalets
• Most units have undercover parking next to each unit, with additional public car parking available within the resort
• Parkland separates the resort from the crystal clear waters of the bay
Explore Surrounding Areas: South West > Margaret River Wine Region > Dunsborough/Yallingup > Dunsborough