The Visitor Centre can provide extensive information on the region with maps, brochures, and a photographic display. We also have videos on local history, mining and power generation.
* Free accommodation booking service and advice.
* Rail, coach and accommodation bookings Australia wide.
* Tour bookings.
* Collie tee shirts and souvenirs.
* Craft gallery.
* Large range of maps and guides.
* Complimentary storage of packs and parcels for Mundabiddi Cycle Trail users and * A register and notice board for those using the Mundabiddi Cycle Trail or walking the Bibbulmun Track.
To download a copy of the regional tourist map, please go to www.collie.wa.gov.au/visit/discovery_drives and download the Discover Collie Map.
We are open seven days a week.
Our opening times are:
Monday to Friday 9.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Weekends and public holidays 10 a.m.- 3pm.
Closed Christmas and Boxing Day.
Explore Surrounding Areas: South West > Geographe / Bunbury > Collie River Valley Area > Collie River Valley