Trampolining at BOUNCEInc
1. Ossie Indoor Beach Volleyball | Ossie Indoor Beach Volleyball is low-impact, sociable and fun, and can be played by men and women at any level. The winter season runs to September, so nominate a team or come on your own and have a ball (heh). 43 Collingwood Street, Osborne Park, 9244 7728.
2. Bumper Cars on Ice | Yeah, you read that right. If you want to relive your childhood Royal Show memories, head to the Xtreme Ice Arena for the only Bumper Cars on Ice in the entire southern hemisphere. Sessions run throughout the week with double-ups on Saturdays. 15 Chesterfield Road, Mirrabooka, 9344 4400.
3. Laser Tag | If you’re as cool as How I Met Your Mother’s Barney Stinson then you are well aware of laser tag. If not, we present to you an energetic and unconventional way to get your heart beating this winter – but forget about the pristine suit: these outdoor battles get muddy. Great Eastern Highway, Chidlow, 6278 1233.
Bumper Cars on Ice.
4. Go Karting | Pump the adrenalin, Daniel Ricciardo-style. Kart World gives Perth people a chance to experience the need for speed indoors. No need to book, just rock up anywhere between 10am and 10pm and feel the wind through your hair… well, so to speak. 8 Cowcher Place, Belmont, 9479 1200.
5. Trampolining | BOUNCEinc is an indoor trampoline park connecting more than 50 trampolines and giant air bags, and offering an hour-long laughter-filled sesh. You won’t feel like you’re exercising… until you’re done. 1371 Albany Highway, Cannington, 1300 000 540.
Read Online →
Read Now →